Saturday, March 15, 2014

UPDATE

HEEEEELLLOOOOOOO!!

I don't even know where to start. How to begin. What to even say. All I can say is that I'm back and I am super excited to start "blogging" again. I've come a long way I should say. I decided to go back to writing because its a way of relaxing me and it helps me alot to try to find out who I am and who I want to be.

It took me ALOT to try this again. Particularly because I looked back at all the posts I had written from 2009 up until 2012 and it almost brought me to tears. Not sad tears I should say, but I've come through alot. I read posts about struggling with my relationships, body issues, even Julie's death. It was alot for me take in because for a second, I become that girl, that was writing back when. That girl who had lost someone so close to her, the girl who struggled through a breakup, the girl who battled insecurity issues. All those emotions that I had, seemed to come back as I was reading and it brought me to tears. However, that girl has progressed. I've come a very long way since 2012. So much has happened and I have evolved so much. I decided to delete majority of my past posts, because I really want to "start over". I started blogging when I was about 14 and now I'm 19 going on 20. Alot has occurred and I just want to carry these new experiences with me and not get so hung up on the things I wrote about before. Many know me and some don't. As much as things have changed throughout these two years, All I can say is this....I'm Kiara and am still Kiara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

qave a damn.