Sunday, December 7, 2014

fountain of youth

Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my time. Wasting my youth. These moments, these same exact moments will be the same moments that I will reminisce and wish I had back. I don't want to be 20 years later, and regret not doing much. Some young people find solace in alot of things. I just want to find mine. I'm in my 20's now...and these are the years that I want to find myself...without trying too hard. See, sometimes we try so hard to find our purpose, that we forget to live. That sometimes life can happen and things happen that's beyond our reach. I don't want it to be that complicated. I want to find passion in the things I do but remembering to go with the flow. I want to LIVE. Find comfort in the beautiful things in this time of my life. There has to be more. There just has to be. Life doesn't have to feel repetitive. Especially at this age. There's so much things to see, so much people to meet, and so much life that has to be lived. If there's one thing I promise myself is that I will endure all these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

qave a damn.